Author Topic: Heya, I wanna try these boats!  (Read 3479 times)

Offline Guillaume C.

Heya, I wanna try these boats!
« on: July 23, 2008, 15:52:37 PM »
Hi, first post here, so I'm another enthusiast from Qu├ębec and I would love to try these little machine. In october I'll be leaving from Quebec to the Bahamas via the intracoastal waterway, is there anyone who can take me for a ride anywhere along the way?

If I fall in love with them as I think I will, my plan is to sell my slow cruiser(an old chrysler 26') when I get back and start a new proto

Guillaume

Offline NathanBaron

Re: Heya, I wanna try these boats!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 17:42:26 PM »
Guillaume,

It's not really on the way for the ICW, but if you are in Ontario at any point, you would be more than welcome to come and have a sail on my Zero.  I'm in Kingston, so not far from Quebec really.  Are you in Quebec city?

Cheers,

n

Offline Guillaume C.

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 23:33:58 PM »
Thanks for the offer Nathan!

Not sure if I'll have time to visit Ontario as I'm pretty busy untill I leave, the boat still need a lot of attention. If i have time I'll contact you!

So if theres anyone on the east coast, please let me know, after october my shedule will be much more relax

Offline sharkbait

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 00:57:03 AM »
http://www.mudbox.org/NA_Mini_Map/

I am the green marker in NYC. If you come by - and the boat has been moved from TX to NY - then you are very welcome to come for sail.

Offline Guillaume C.

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 13:24:29 PM »
Fine, do you have an idea when It'll be moved? I should be in N-Y around mid-october. I'll probably stay there a few day as I've never seen that big city