Author Topic: ICC Licence  (Read 1236 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mckeonm

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 16
ICC Licence
« on: May 03, 2009, 13:17:28 PM »
The FF Voile licence is it the same of an ICC Internation Certfificate of Compenency

the ICC Internation Certficate of Compenency also has included a medical certificate does this mean an over 40 years person is within the rules of the mini

Also do you need a surival suit for a B race


Offline NicoG

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2005
Re: ICC Licence
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 13:42:30 PM »
No clue, ask the CM, and let us know...

Offline geoffd

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
Re: ICC Licence
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 12:57:53 PM »
Not sure if the ICC Certificate of Competance includes the mandatory 3rd party insurance. If it doesn't, you'll need an FFV license or other insurance to prove you have 5m euros worth of 3rd party cover.

And yes, you do need a TCP Suit for a category B race.