Author Topic: Moulds of Etienne Bertrand Design for sale or rent. Same hullshape as 719  (Read 2587 times)

Offline jr

Moulds of Etienne Bertrand Design for sale or rent. Same hullshape as 719 - very fast boat. It is a male mould. This was one of the few parts of the 711 programm that could not be fucked up by Carbo Mare Yachts. € 4.500,-- buying price and € 2.700.-- rental price. Visible near Hamburg.
Please contact Mr. Bahlmann at Mare 0049 40 36 98 59 55 e-mail bahlmann@mare.de
For technical infos Jörg Riechers e-mail: segeln@gmx.net

Moule design Etienne Bertrand disponible pour vend ou location. Meme Design que 719 gros potential. Une de la seul trucs qui n'est pas ratte par Carbo Mare Yachts. A vendre pour € 4.500,-- pix de location € 2.700,--. Visible pres de Hambourg
Contact Mr. Bahlmann at Mare 0049 40 36 98 59 55 e-mail bahlmann@mare.de
Pour info technique Jörg Riechers e-mail: segeln@gmx.net

Offline amster1779

I Patrick

Get very interested on your molds, i search every day on these website for a project or someplace to get the mesures to make one by my self boat .   A few time i have  the intention to buit a mini transat and sail back to Brasil begining than a preparation of a campaign for the mini transat race or only go overseas, well you have the molds and i the interest for the boat.  my intencions are buy the mold  :bring to the nederlands  where i live with my family and pretend to built ,i do have the place to storage and laminate the mini.   hope i can  make a deal to buy or use for contruct my first mini from your help.

these mold is the hull   +   deck   ?   

Offline lucas.schroder

Hi,

Ik wil niet jullie zaken doorkruizen, maar er zijn ook femail moulds te huur of volgens mij zelfs te koop van het winnende 2006 Lombard ontwerp. Een female mold scheelft een hoop schuren en kilo's :-). Volgens mij zijn ze voor een vergelijkbare prijs beschikbaar, maar weet niet zeker.

Groet,

Lucas

Offline lucas.schroder

oeps...foutje...de vormen zijn top! (de ontwerper wees mij erop). Loop nu in Douarnenez rond...de nieuwe bertrands zien er top uit!