Author Topic: Mini for Sale East Coast  (Read 2823 times)

Offline bill

Mini for Sale East Coast
« on: December 27, 2009, 22:18:53 PM »
Looking for a mini for sale on the east coast?

Offline Sam Mini-Sailor.US

• eko650.com
Re: Mini for Sale East Coast
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 03:28:40 AM »
Bill,

I am sure all of the boats for sale, can be sold to new owners on the East Coast.

Can you tell us what you are looking for?

Sam
Sam Ausmus III

Check out my new business www.thirdcoastcomposites.com

Check out my website www.mini-sailor.us

If interested in shorthanded sailing www.sos-tex.info

If interested in Mini Transat boats www.miniclassus.com

Offline bill

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 15:39:09 PM »
Sam,  looking for an entry level boat, like a pogo 1,  I see lots for sale in France, but would like to avoid the trip over and shipping back.  Bill

Offline USA176

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 15:14:38 PM »
Bill,

My prototype USA176 is currently for sale. It is a good entry level boat and I am based on the east coast so could show you how all the systems work. The boat is currently in France but I was considering bringing the boat back on my own dime anyway. The boat just finished the Transat and comes with all the gear to start sailing right away and a road trailer/cradle. Price is negotiable.

-Jesse

Offline bill

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 18:13:40 PM »
Yes, is on Sailing Anarchy classified, what are you looking to get out of her? and how much is the ship back?  Thanks

Offline USA176

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 18:40:20 PM »
I can have the boat transported back to the States by my sponsor, so cost is only towing it to the loading port in Europe and then towing to you on this end. If you are seriously interested email me at jesse @ realitysailing.com so we can discuss price. I would love to see the boat raced here in the states and am willing to work with you on the price within reason. I have a lot of expensive gear on board that you might not need for racing here in the States so there is wiggle room in the asking price.