Author Topic: insurance  (Read 2374 times)

Offline luke

insurance
« on: April 18, 2007, 20:44:46 PM »
hi everyone  i would like to know wat insurer youve got and if it includes the qualifing racers or not , how youve got round the problem of insurers not willing to take you because you doing oceane racing ,

i am personly having a batle to find an insurence

thanks guys
have a god sail

Offline Thomas

• Administrator
  • Sail your dream
      • About Me
Re: insurance
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 21:38:28 PM »
First rule: Don't say you have a Mini. Second rule: Of course you're doing races from time to time...
Rebuilding The Unofficial Minitransat Website.

Offline dangerous

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 18:26:21 PM »
hi i am working with a company and will be able to ofer insurance for minis in the next month or so . i am just wating to sign the last of the paper work . I will be ofering total lose polices and staight insurance for hulls there may be an opertunety to cover your rig sepretly for an adishenal cost . If you are intrested send me an email at info@dangerousww.com thanks john

Offline Adrian

• www.northamericanminitransat.com
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 19:07:58 PM »
Hi John

Because my question is probably of interest to others I posted it here rather than e-mail it to you.

What geographic areas will you extend coverage to?  Can North Americans buy the package for East & west coasts?

Adrian

Offline dangerous

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 01:25:57 AM »
hi all areas of the world are not a problem the only area that worys them is when you start going to clost to the ice i spoke with some guys in newport recently and hope to be able to help them i will be covering all tipes of boats from minis to tris to open 60s

Offline solochallenges

• Andrew Wood's 2007 mini transat campaign
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 21:28:19 PM »
http://www.mader.fr is a possibility, I haven't spoken to them yet, but they insure a lot of O'60's