Author Topic: MiniCP hull 3.500  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Esparver

MiniCP hull 3.500
« on: July 31, 2013, 20:02:52 PM »
Need to sell my miniCP (Plan Lucas) hull before October (building site must be clear and I cannot afford any more spend).

I low the price to almost the cost of the plans. That price includes original set of plans, the right of building one boat (will be transferred from myself to new owner, Naval Architect will be informed), finished hull, finished crane, advice from the architect and also myself, 100% okoume marine plywood (or sapelli) CNC routed to finish the boat: rudders (ensambled), keel, reinforcements and deck. Also some spare Fibreglass and Carbon.

So far spent more than 16.000 Euros and built 100% true to plans. Mini CP hull and interior finished. Only deck has to be installed and some internal seams finished with epoxy putty and Fibreglass completed and then, floatation foam, lead bulb and of course deck mateiral, rig, sails and electronics.

If anyone wants her, please hurry up. It has to be transported from Barcelona area to new building location.

Pictures at the end of the post, more pictures and history of the construction at http://gwaihir650.blogspot.com

Info by PM or jordijvs-at-yahoo.com

Best,

Offline Esparver

Re: MiniCP hull 3.500�
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 15:28:37 PM »
Up up
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 18:19:44 PM by Esparver »