Author Topic: Wanted Mini to rent / buy  (Read 3055 times)

Offline iridiumworld

Wanted Mini to rent / buy
« on: December 05, 2006, 16:09:43 PM »
Looking to rent a series or proto for a few months, then to buy the boat ready for next season.  Will consider anything but first choice Pogo 2 or Zero.  Funds to buy arrive in March therefore wish to rent until this time.  Will base the boat south coast uk but will travel anywhere to find the right boat.

Offline thorsten

• www.thorstenjunge.de
Re: Wanted Mini to rent / buy
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 17:11:17 PM »
Hi iridiumworld, check Clemency Williams' mini. She wants to sell hers asap. It's a Rogers proto from 99 in pretty good shape with not very many miles on the log. For pictures see her homepage www.clemencywilliams.com or mail her directly; mailto:clemency@winningwind.com .

Good luck,
Thorsten (from Germany)

Offline nikolas

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 17:20:23 PM »
I have a pogo 2 dry birthed in Lymington. All brand new and factory fitted that I am just putting for sale. Change of circumstances forces sale. Brand new full set of sails and all the safety kit. Only sailed twise - birthing paid for the year and includes trailer.

£42 000 ex VAT

If you are interested email me on nickofsherwood@hotmail.com or call on 07891 159567
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 17:46:51 PM by nikolas »

Offline Nick A

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 14:58:15 PM »
Hi did you manage to get your self a min for the season. Regards Nick

Offline matt k

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 13:24:04 PM »
Hi

Have got mini 29, Fauroux designed Proto, Michael Desjoyeaux old boat.  Would be interested in selling. Based in Exmouth UK.

matthew.keele@virgin.net

Matt