Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 Can you explain more or recommend a good resource?

English / Re: Round Ireland yacht race
« Last post by Lindsayz on June 26, 2018, 06:43:12 AM »
 I would like to know about this forum for better development or dissemination of information for the benefit.

I would like to know about this forum where you brought it from or invented it.

English / Re: Best way to ride out a storm on a Mini
« Last post by Andrewsz on June 11, 2018, 08:54:11 AM »
 About the content, I can find out where to get more.

Boats for sale / bateaux a vendre / For Sale POGO 1 #279
« Last post by Herver on June 10, 2018, 08:43:30 AM »
The P1 #279 is for sale !
Check the history here: http://histoiredeshalfs.com/Histoire%20des%20Minis/279.htm
For sale following health reasons.
In very good conditions
Big refit in 2014, and has no made transat. Only used for leasure.
All the rigging from 2014.
System of swivelling pole for spinaker (same as pogo 2)
System with double helm (same as pogo 2, made in 2018)
Solar panel support
Motor placed in the axis of the boat lifting by hoists 2018
Main sail, genoa, solent, TMT, Storm main sail, spi max, spi medium, code 0 all in very good conditions
2 VHF
2 GPS
Radar detector
Auto pilot NKE with jack Lecombe and Schmidt, Gyropilot Graphic 2018, remote command
New hull pass sounder
Kannad becon
Electricity and electronic circuit refit/modifications 2018
All safety equipments : TPS, lifejacket ...
insumerable boat exempt from life raft up to 60 M
6hp engine SUZUKI, long shaft brand new (3h!!!!!)
wheeled lorry
very good boat for ballads and always very fast at all speeds, with little effort (I optimized it for my physical disability)

visible at saint gilles croix de vie FRANCE
Price 18 500 EUR
For any question or other, please contact directly Gerard : gerardpraud@yahoo.fr

(I'm not the sellor, just give a hand to my friend for this adds)
Boats for sale / bateaux a vendre / Re: ***SOLD*** 2009 Mini Class Zero For Sale
« Last post by Pouserz on May 24, 2018, 06:24:24 AM »
 I want to know about this forum where you brought this content from.

English / Re: Plans / drawings for a trailer with a canting cradle for Pogo 1
« Last post by Pouserz on May 24, 2018, 06:23:49 AM »
Where can I find more information on this forum?
Equipment for sale / These sneakers usually supply
« Last post by feiepufire on May 15, 2018, 10:11:28 AM »

This Baja's get rid of your laces along with choose the harder odd asics onitsuka tiger mexico 66 sneakers. The particular shoes and boots is often possessed in a multitude of shades, having white wine, charcoal along with random world appearing the most used.

The asics onitsuka tiger mexico 66 yellow first came available on the market in 1966. That boot seemed to be beautifully made with this 1968 Olympic Video games inside Mexico Area at heart. A lot of the runners at that time applied your shoe and it also showed clearly to become superb success.

The asics onitsuka tiger mexico 66 slip-on is built to become a new runner/trainer. Even so in the past, the shoe includes progressed for being much more everyday. Many individuals that it given it can be relaxed and it also appears wonderful while used having typical garments like skinny jeans or shorts.

The asics onitsuka tiger mexico 66 womens boot is very useful several cool colors, this means it can be worn out with everything. "Hey people are generally quite a few fine sneakers, where managed you have them? " This assertion can be all too common intended for gentlemen that put on footwear that are not only different however glance very excellent.

These sneakers usually supply the man a feeling involving design which is tough to become duplicated. There are various various kinds of boots that will offer this response, yet some be noticeable over others. That document could make the effort to look at this asics onitsuka tiger mexico 66 india casual shoe.

To get some of your own go here: http://www.shoesjourneys.com/.
Boats for sale / bateaux a vendre / you may well be interested
« Last post by feiepufire on May 15, 2018, 10:10:46 AM »

In 1998,puma suede platform founded cooperation using the well-known clothings brand name Jil Sander in addition to well known vehicle style and design make Berton, which in turn is certainly a new representational transforming level to get PUMA. Would you like puma boots and shoes?

Below you can easliy give a myriad of puma shoes or boots regarding males, like gents puma long run cat,puma suede mujer speed kitten and so forth. What's more, there are a ton of brand new methods of puma shoes or boots available these days. Being a sneaker addict as well as several years lover associated with puma, these boots and shoes built me a little crazy within an effective way!

Options types included in shoes,puma creepers blancas shoes or boots usually are even now abundant plus well-known within the boot business. Today they may be sufficient for wandering physical trainings. They are often applied for laid-back have on when you are out and about managing procurements, pleasurable sports activities or significant physical fitness physical trainings.

No matter if you will be operating, wandering, lifting heavy weights, playing snooker, or even having exercise courses, these are simply great for every pastime. Inside the latest time frame, you will find numerous brands which have been supplying their edition regarding road, comfy or even whichever depth you may well be interested in sort of puma creepers baratas.

Involving these recognized manufacturers, puma workout shoes possess this spunk to make available sneaker wonderful comfort in addition to form.
When it comes to working manner together with sports,puma rihanna creeper footwear bid to be probably the most enviable in addition to incomparable manufacturer.

To get some of your own go here: [http://www.blox.es/].
Nederlands - Dutch / Style for you to success above final
« Last post by feiepufire on May 15, 2018, 10:10:04 AM »

The top end real vans old skool black shape essential cardio workouts just like the pool to improve lung capacity. So as to perform opera, one should have great lung capacity. A private machine ought to acquire you better within this adhere to, regarding specialized vocal.

The actual video, the actual vans old skool sale, will be moved through Gérard Corbiau, and it's also starring: José truck Dam, Anne Roussel, Philippe Volter, Sylvie Fennec, as well as Patrick Bauchau. Merging personal training having songs physical exercises in a ardent motion picture could be the motif of this People from france movie collection having English subtitles.

Fitness includes beginnings as soon as the best fifty percent in the 1900's, because created during this film. The actual name throughout People from france can be:
vans old skool checkerboard, as well as protagonist, or even tunes coach, will be prominent Belgian operatic bass-baritone, trialled by simply José lorrie Damme.

Jockey Frankie Dettori rode Poet's Style for you to success above final year's winner vans old skool platform inside the Collection YOU Queen Elizabeth II Limits on Ascot, at Wednesday.

Poet's vans old skool womens won with the proverbial whisker, in a competition when the about three year outdated colt hasn't been favoured to win. Poet's Style includes improved upon significantly after teacher Trash can Suroor offers shown your ex boyfriend to settle.

To get some of your own go here: http://www.vansoldskool.uk.com/.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10