Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
English / Re: Mooring a mini
« Last post by page on March 22, 2017, 07:32:54 AM »
Hi,

I have a Pogo2 on a swing mooring.  The mooring line terminates with a bridle, running to cleats on both side.  There may be a little chafe so I am intending to install some plastic hose onto the line where it passes over the side.  The anchorage is sheltered and always flat water.

Perhaps you are able to install a pair of small cleats?

Regards,
Ben.

Boats for sale / bateaux a vendre / Vendo Paris Texas / For sale Paris Texas
« Last post by enricopaliaga on March 18, 2017, 17:44:52 PM »
Fully conform to 2017 Jauge, an easy way to go fast with a cheap and reliable proto, fixed keel and 200l ballast system, made by Thierry Fagnent (AMCO).

Asking price 20.000€

contacts:
+39 349 10 17 705

enricopaliaga [at] gmail [dot] com
Boats for sale / bateaux a vendre / Re: Wanted Mini Transat 6.5 or Pogo 6.5
« Last post by GreenDragon on March 15, 2017, 16:53:35 PM »
Yes i meant a Pogo 1 if anyone knows someone who owns one and is selling sending me a message would be greatly appreciated
English / Plans / drawings for a trailer with a canting cradle for Pogo 1
« Last post by Odyssea212 on March 13, 2017, 16:51:53 PM »

Hello,

I have recently bought an older mini, a Pogo 1 no. 212, for which now I need a road trailer. After a serious research and multiple discussions with various trailer builders in Europe, I realised that I would need a trailer with a canting cradle so that the overall width of the trailer would not be greater than 2.55 m, which is generally accepted throughout EU. I am in advanced discussions with a German supplier of sailboat trailers which asked me to send him the drawings and dimensions of the canting cradle for Pogo 1 so that he can send me a final offer. I have tried to find this information for several weeks now, I have even written to Pogo Structures but to no avail.

I read on a thread published on this forum about 10 years ago that some users exchanged specs of such a trailer built for a Zero. Therefore I am kindly asking if any of you has such info and would be willing to share it, I would greatly appreciate it as I need urgently such a trailer for a long journey across Europe.

Many thanks,

Bogdan
Français - French / Re: GRÉEMENT DORMANT ...
« Last post by FRA252 on March 06, 2017, 20:33:04 PM »
Merci Hervé pour les infos ... cela m'aide dans mes recherches ... j'ais aussi trouvé sa :

http://www.inorope.com/etheme_portfolio/quelle-fibre-pour-quel-usage/

English / Re: First Aid Kit.
« Last post by Thomas on March 06, 2017, 07:31:12 AM »
Seeing a GP might be a necessity to come by some of what's on that list in any case.
Français - French / Re: GRÉEMENT DORMANT ...
« Last post by Herver on March 05, 2017, 19:24:44 PM »
Salut
Donc avec du fil de technora (fil fin comme un cheveu), 50 A/R.
Couvrir l'ensemble obtenu avec du 'chatterton' de bonne qualité, et enfiler le tout dans une gaine de technora (encore). Ca nd doit pas être si simple qu'il n'y paraît...
Boats for sale / bateaux a vendre / Re: Wanted Mini Transat 6.5 or Pogo 6.5
« Last post by Thomas on March 05, 2017, 05:41:22 AM »
A Pogo 6.50 is a Mini Transat boat of the series class. I assume you mean you are looking for either a series or prototype class boat - if series, preferably a Pogo 6.50 - which is the first Mini Transat boat Pogo Structures produced, and has since been followed by the Pogo 2 and 3.

Regards,
Thomas
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10