Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Boats for sale / bateaux a vendre / Marking boats as sold
« Last post by Thomas on September 24, 2016, 23:22:25 PM »
Dear all,

If possible, when you have sold your boats, go back to our original sales posts and edit the first post to change the topic. Adding a "SOLD" in front, or making a final post at the bottom will allow possible future buyers to know they don't have to message you about them any longer.

Cheers,
Thomas
Boats for sale / bateaux a vendre / SOLD - Pogo 1 GBR 443 For Sale
« Last post by CaptShinySides on August 22, 2016, 18:48:37 PM »
Sadly my Pogo 1 Ocean Groove, GBR 443 is for sale.   I have owned her from new, raced once, good condition.
Hello all,
With great regret Ocean Groove is for sale.  I bought a motorbike and I cant have both (so I'm told). I have owned her from new and raced her once.

Details on Apollo Duck and the document here lists the inventory with pictures : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8xO_fpM2wHST1dKbGVQU1Y0dW8/view?usp=sharing

Pete
Shouldn't be aproblem to find even a Pogo2 or even a Nacira in the price-range around 35..40T€. Not for change - but if you have sold your SO, even my Nacira may fit.
English / Re: Mini racing in the UK 2016
« Last post by noel on July 22, 2016, 19:01:38 PM »
I'll be onboard tomorrow morning if anyone is around.  Probably heading out in the afternoon for a little sail to catch some of the AC45 action.
Hi everybody.

I'm the owner of a Sun Odyssey 29.2, it's on sale. Here you can find details.

I'm looking for a mini in the same price range. (pogo 1, zero, tip top, and so on)

If you got one, and are interested in the exchange, please email to mrcasal@gmail.com, and we can talk about it.
« Last post by tomlee on July 17, 2016, 20:53:43 PM »
Hi,

If anyone is looking for crew, I'd be interested.
Based in Basingstoke, experienced dinghy sailor (mostly National 12 and OK), also quite a lot of yacht racing in the past. Have built my own N12 so quite handy with composites and any sort of boat maintenance.

Tom
« Last post by Ed Sned on July 08, 2016, 09:32:04 AM »
Noel, have sent you a PM
« Last post by noel on July 07, 2016, 23:40:51 PM »
I am also now based in Hamble (Hamble Point Marina) with my Pogo 2 (#470). Would love to get together to talk mini's and sail in company.  Feel free to get in touch.

Français - French / Re: Activité du forum
« Last post by Herver on June 24, 2016, 21:18:44 PM »
Désolé Thomas, c'est moi qui ai deconné, les notifications fonctionnent.
Bon, où est ce que l'on en fait là pub de ce forum?... Un coup de main ?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]